LibreOffice 3.5.1 Released with Fixes
The Document Foundation has announced the release of LibreOffice 3.5.1, a security and stability update to the 3.5 stable branch for enterprise and home users. In the announcement Italo Vignoli posted, "LibreOffice 3.5.1 fixes the majority of the most-important bugs identified by users and is expected to be appealing for most enterprises."
Some of the core fixes include:
* don't crash for empty input data in charts, fdo#46885
* fix crash using instances dialog of dataform navigator fdo#44816
* UI fix on PDF export dialog fdo#45023
* don't copy page styles into temporary clipboard doc fdo#46038
* use the correct db range for the copy, fdo#46712
Another milestone for the LibreOffice project was hit this past month as well. "The number of TDF hackers has overtaken the threshold of 400 code developers, with a large majority of independent volunteers and several companies paying full time hackers." Although some are paid developers, no company employs more than 7% of developers, keeping the project independent and self-governing.
Download LibreOffice 3.5.1 at www.libreoffice.org