LibreOffice 3.5.2 Fixes Lots of Bugs
The Document Foundation today announced the release of LibreOffice 3.5.2, the second update to the stable 3.5 tree. "LibreOffice 3.5.2 fixes an additional large number of the bugs identified by TDF QA experts and LibreOffice users worldwide."
● adapt string type checks to work with both Python 2 and 3
● use transparency for gradients
● additional fixes for Slideshow transparency gradient effects
● delay painting borders until after subsidiary lines
● revert "delay painting borders until after subsidiary lines"
● don't crash when scrolling in input line
● export all row styles
● fix frame duplication
● fix title field in header, footer
● properly separate each new sorting column
● show actual line width in the legend
● use new anonymous db name in filter dlg
In the same post, an updated infographic reveals the increasing numbers of developers, which now number 429: