LibreOffice 3.6.5 Finishes off 3.6
Today The Document Foundation announced the release of their final 3.6 update, LibreOffice 3.6.5. "This new release is another step forward in the process of improving the overall quality and stability of LibreOffice, and facilitating the migration process to free software."
Although one more 3.6 update is listed in the Release Plan, the announcement proclaimed today's the last. LibreOffice 4.0 is due in a week or so, projected sometime between February 4 and February 10. But this release does offer a chance to remind folks that we're just a few days before the start of FOSDEM 2013, "where TDF developer's community will gather for the third time since the birth of the project. LibreOffice will have a booth in building K and a DevRoom - with several talks about hacking the source code."
Some of the entries in the changelog include:
* make presentation spanning all screens work
* FORMATTING: Autoformat empty rows causes app to crash
* use correct default tab size
* fixed click in frames located in header/footer
* fix right-aligned tabstops
* accept abbreviated combined date/time input
* second header/footer lost saving as .doc
* crash in format->autocorrect->apply and edit changes
* fix for landscape/portrait sequence lost in FILESAVE as .doc
* do not crash when setting too small size
* recovery dialog title area text is missing