Update to LibreOffice 4.0 Family Released
The Document Foundation announced the release of LibreOffice 4.0.6 yesterday, an update to their older 4.0 family of office productivity software. This release is for those conservative and enterprise users with paid support still using 4.0.x. It fixes nearly 70 bugs, so it comes highly recommended for those users.
Some of those 70 fixes include:
- * Carriage return in Writer comments
- * Impress disregarding Master Slide setting of text area
- * All Outline groups of sheet lost while editing
- * Writer hangs when opening large files
- * Inserting field "Page Count" causes endless "Selection Change Event"
- * Fontwork not anti-aliased, showing artifacts >200% zoom
- * Adjusting column or row sizes in a Writer table causes artifacts
- * Writer crashes on importing OOXML
- * Crash on open .doc file
- * Copy Paste from Impress break Writer's Heading Styles
- * Saved password-protected SXW files cannot be opened again