Short Film Festival in Copenhagen Metro
60econds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen Metro entry form:
Please fill in and sign Festival Entry form, before deadline February 8, 2010 and send it together with a DVD copy of the film to:
Co/Ada Ortega Camara
Dronningensgade 73 A1
DK-1420 K�benhavn K
Directors name: JENS SCHRIVER
Address: FIOLSTR�DE 21, 4.sal
Contact telephone: +45 20301441
Contact e-mail: JENS@SCHRIVER.COM
Educated from Kort & Dokumentarfilmskolen 2009. Has spent last two years on a documentary film about Peter Wessel Tordenskiold with Vest Film.
Currently also working on a short doc about a young dancer.
Original Title: "T�NDNING"
Festival policy and conditions:
1. The organizers of 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen Metro is 60Seconds.
2. With the submission the applicant consent the participation at the 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen.
This includes the screening of the submitted film on screens of the Copenhagen Metro as well as on the events related to the festival, and websites for the festival.
3. 60Seconds Short Film Festival in Copenhagen Metro is allowed to use the films with or without sound for non-commercial use for presentations on other international film festivals and cultural events related to the festival promotion.
4. The entry from with all the required information, accompanied by a preview copy, should reach the festival organiser February 8th., 2010. Please use a separate entry form for each film submitted. All sections of the form must be filled in. Stills from the film should also be enclosed.
5. Entries for competition may be no longer than 60 seconds, they may be silent and free of extreme
violent or obscene content.
6- There is no limit as to the year of production of films and videos.
7. All Entries from non-EU member states must be clearly marked with a customs declarationstating the following: "For cultural purposes only. No commercial value." Costs arising from incorrect declarations will be charged to the account of the sender.
8. It is the responsibility of producers, distributors and or other applying organisations to ensurethat permission has been obtained from all appropriate parties before submitting a film forselection to the Festival.
9. Notice of festival rejection will only be given when a legible email address has been included
on the application form.
10. Viewing material remains in the 60Seconds archive.
During registration we will ask for some personal details. Due our need to know some personal details to keep you informed of any updates or changes. All data will be protected, and not used for any comercial purposes.