Chef Bobby Flay
“I wasn't passionate about food until I'd been cooking for a while. I started long before food became part of the mainstream media. I just wanted to cook, period”
Don’t try to be the next Rachael Ray or Bobby Flay, we already have those people. We want someone who is going to make their own mark on ’Food Network.
· He is an Irish American that grew up in Manhattan New York
· Flay dropped out of high school when he was 17 he had his first job at a Pizza parlor and Baskin-Robbins
· Joe Allen was so impressed of flay abilities and they had agreed and paid for his tuition at the French Culinary Instituted
· . Flay was one of the first students of the graduating class of the French culinary Instituted in 1984.
· Waxman had introduced him to southwestern and Cajun cuisine which had came a big define his culinary career.
· By flay Southwestern food he had caught attention from restaurateur Jerome Kretchmer who was looking for a southwestern-style chef and he became executive chef at mesa grill
· Later on life he had open up 3 different types of restaurants bobbys burger palace bobby flay steak and bobby flays bar American
Today I Will BE Making One Of His dishes which is lobster-crab cake with basil sause and lemon-habanero tartar sauce
Serves: 4 Basil Sauce ½ ...