Assessing Ideas: Farm Bureau Insurance
(Sorry about the misunderstanding, again… thank you for being so kind and letting me get this done)
Assessing Impact of your Idea
· Yes, it is clear who the buyer is, its everyone. Everyone needs insurance, such as auto, home, dental, health, and life.
· Understanding my product is very simple, with the help of your insurance agent there should be no problem understanding what your buying.
· Yes, the correct customer is choosing, if you want insurance and you make time out of your day to come sit with my boss at Farm Bureau he will be more than happy to sell you insurance.
· Yes, customers for Farm Bureau are sufficient and growing. New customers are born each day they just don’t need insurance until later on in life.
· Most people can afford Farm Bureau insurance, but a lot of people can’t. The government makes it mandatory for insurance on home and auto so the people who can’t afford it have to make it work somehow.
Value Proposition (VP)
· I believe it is very clear on how to use Farm Bureau Insurance, they should understand all the ins and outs of the insurance before purchasing it
· The value proposition is very clear for this product as people need insurance on their vehicles,...