Based on the data that was collected, the freshmen class doesn’t eat that much. 10 out the 25 freshmen that were interviewed said that they only eat 1 meal a day. That is 40% of the kids that were interviewed. Furthermore 7 students only eat two meals a day. It is recommended that you eat 3 meals a day. 68% of the students do not follow this rule to have good nutrition. In addition, they also eat a lot of junk food 56% saying that they eat it once a week. They also eat a lot of junk food 52% saying that one of their meals consist of junk food while the remaining 48% say “other”. As a conclusion, data was taken of their gpa and it is showed that they have the lowest percentage of gpa compared to the other classes, 76% of them being in between a 2.6-3.6 range.
Based on the data that was collected, the sophomore class eats a fair amount of food. The students from the sophomore class that we interviewed were 25. 48% of them said that they ate three meals a day. 60% of them said that they eat fast food once a week. 68% of the interviewed students said that they eat one meal that consist of junk food. 60% of them eat snacks in between meals. 40% of the interviewed students have a gpa of 4.0 or above while 24% have a gpa of 3.7-4.0.
Juniors are relatively average. 52% of the interviewed Juniors eat...