Our group did a great job working together to get the project done. We got together, we split up the project into our certain assignments and we got it done. We decided that it would be easier to group the sonnet into a couple lines for each of us to observe instead of doing the poem line by line. So, we each picked certain topics of literary tools to point out in the poem. We split the sonnet into four parts. Two of the members of the group had to do four lines and the other two had to do three lines, but the person who did three lines had to explain the literary device used that had more to write about. Everyone was fine with what they had to get done and it was easy to figure out who was doing what. So, the person who had lines 1-3 had to find all the sounds they could in those lines. Then had to figure out the rhyme scheme and structural analysis of the poem. Then the next person did lines 4-6 and found all the sounds possible. Then they had to write about the meaning of the poem. Next there were lines 7-11. They found all the sounds in their lines as well. Then had to find all examples of metaphors, personification and similes.
What I had to do for the project was the Sounds for lines 11-14, the last four lines of the poem. Si found any examples I could of the way the author used sound to help enhance the poem in a way. I found many cases of assonance,...