Name: Click here to enter text.
Reading Notes for Chapter # Click here to enter text.
1. Click on the “Click here to enter text” in each box and type as much as you need to.
2. The “Important Information/Ideas” and “My Thoughts, Feelings, Questions” sections are meant to correspond to one another. Please number items as you go and make sure that the content on each side is numbered so that it is clear which thoughts/feelings/questions correspond to what information/ideas you note.
3. Please do not just list terms – you must explain the ideas you write down, or at least have a corresponding thought indicating that you do not understand it (simply recognize that something is important does not automatically mean that you understand it).
4. Make sure you write something substantive in each section – no blank sections allowed.
5. Make sure you take notes on the entire chapter.
6. Do your best to put everything into your own words. If you must quote the text, use quotation marks and include the page number(s).
Grading Specifications (you must meet all five specs to pass this assignment):
1. Every field must have substantive content – make sure I can see the effort you are putting into this.
2. The “Important...