Going to the movie
· Short summary
· Try to each paragraph explain each day
· How she is with other company but at the same time she is alone.
· Why she feel with them (have the same feeling for all of them)
· Talk about each guy
· She describe the guy with the movies
· How she was be able to twist the experiences she had and show characteristics of different personalities from the experiences.
· Stage 1: Initial reading—Summary, main points, mark possibly interesting/important passages
· Stage 2: Second Reading—Find your lens and start gathering specs
· Stage 3: Deep, Directed Reading(s)—look at specific passages through your lens, find sentences and phrases most worth quoting/paraphrasing in analysis
Express her discontentment of the way men take relationship's by classifying different men which accompany her to the movies. Men who go with her to the movies are not worried to much about what she needs instead they all seem to looking out for themselves. The authors finalizes her essay "On Going to the Movies" by alluding that she is looking for a person who is...