Naomie Estime p.1
Sat List 7/8 Vocab Sentences
· Elesin became impetuous and killed himself when face with the death of his son.
· In “Lady in the Looking Glass”, the lady saw herself as impeccable.
· The Pilkings saw the natives as idiosyncratic because of their customs and practices.
· The father’s behavior in the short story “Fly in the Ointment” was incorrigible because of his obsession with money.
· The culture of the natives in DKHM was inherent because it determined the way they lived.
· The western culture in DKHM represented by the Pilkings were iconoclastic about the culture of the native.
· In the “Destructors”, Trevor was stealthily insidious about how they destroyed the house.
· In “How it Happened”, Perkins remained nonchalant while Stanley drove wildly.
· The notorious criminal went inside the bank with maligned intent.
· The readers in LLG remained nebulous about the lady’s true identity.
· In “Taste of Watermelon” the narrator went to Mr. Wills’ house to mitigate the gravity of the situation.
· Pilkings believed he was being innocuous when joking about James’ religion.
· In “Fly in the Ointment”, the father’s behavior became more lucid when talking on the notion of money.
· The narrator had enormous integrity due to him having integrity to tell Mr. Wills that he ate his prized melon.
· In “Rain Horse”, The calm man became mercurial toward the end of the story and aimed to kill the horse
· Pilkings had a parochial behavior when it came to novelty culture such as the natives’.
· Simon was a strong partisan when it came to Olunde and his desire to study medicine in England.
· The son patronized his father’s...