1 2 3 4
Welcome to Dropbox!
Take your stuff
Work on files
Learn how to get started with Dropbox:
Keep your files safe
Dropbox lets you save photos, docs, videos, and other files —
all in one place — and automatically backs up your stuff.
So if your computer breaks down or you leave your phone on
the train, your stuff is safe.
On Windows or Mac
1. Make sure you’ve installed the desktop app on your computer.
2. Drag and drop files into the Dropbox folder. That’s it!
Add files to your Dropbox
On iOS or Android
1. Tap the More actions menu (...) icon in the top-right corner.
2. Choose Upload File (in iOS) or Upload here (in Android).
3. Select the location you’d like to upload files from.
4. Select the files you’d like to add, and then tap Upload.
1. Sign in to dropbox.com.
2. Click the blue Upload file
button at the top of the
3. Choose the file you’d like to
add, and click Open.
4. Or, just drag and drop
files directly into your web
Save your photos and docs to Dropbox, and access them on
any computer, phone, or tablet with the Dropbox app. Every
file you save to Dropbox is automatically synced to all your
devices, so you can get to your stuff from anywhere.
Take your stuff anywhere
Get the desktop app Get the iOS app Get the Android app
Install the desktop and mobile apps
Need to send a file? Just add it to your Dropbox, share a link
to it, and you’re done. No matter how large the file is, anyone
with the link can view or download a copy — even if they
don’t have a Dropbox account.
Send large files
1. Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file or folder you’d like to share.
2. Hover over the file or folder, and click the S hare button that appears.
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you want share a file with,
and click Share. Or click Copy link to share with anyone, even if