Format a CD or DVD
Before you can burn files to a CD, DVD, or Bluray Disc, the disc must first be prepared using a process called formatting. There are several ways to format a disc. Your choice of format determines which computers and other devices will be able to read the disc.
1. Insert a recordable or rewritable disc into your computer's CD, DVD, or Bluray Disc burner.
2. In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer.
3. Type a name for your disc in the Disc title box.
4. Click one of the following formatting options:
· Like a USB flash drive
The disc will use the Live File System format.
· With a CD/DVD player
The disc will use the Mastered format.
5. Click Next to prepare the disc.
Creates DVD video discs using any video/picture files from Everio.
(Important) Before You Start:
Before you start this operation, make sure to check and perform the following:
1. Connect Everio to a PC via a USB cable. Then select the [View from PC] item at the top of the menu page in Everio to make sure the connection is established properly.
2. Make sure the DVD drive used for burning is properly selected on the PowerCinema Settings page. When more than one burning device exists in your environment, the intended drive may not be selected as the target burning device.
3. Insert a recordable DVD disc in the DVD drive used for burning.
Main Menu Page
Select [Create DVD] on the Main Menu.
Note: When a large amount of data is stored in Everio, it may take some time to display the next page.
Add Videos Page (1)
Displays a list of thumbnails of video files in Evero.
Note: When Everio is connected for the first time, or a large amount of data is stored in Everio, it may take some time to display thumbnails or the next page.
Add Videos Page (2)
Click the checkbox to place a checkmark next to the files you want to burn to a...