Learning Team Goals
(May include project assignment goals, group process goals, quality level goals, etc.)
Main goal is to prioritize our assignments and collaborate with the team members to ensure assignments are completed always on time. Extend support to team members in case of any difficulty putting together the content.
Team development: to connect and link people in our own and other teams. To develop sense of belonging in ...view middle of the document...
Developing business communication skill, developing enterprenureship and networking.
What are potential barriers to the achievement of these goals?
Unexpected family commitments, unwillingness to think out of the box, team availability conflict. Team member not feeling connected enough. Team member is not willing to accomodate the changes. Sudden loss of team member due to personal reasons that may arise during the course. Time management, access to resourceful network.
• Keeping the time commitments for team meetings.
• Assignment distribution, ownership and accountability sharing.
• Finishing assignments on time.
• Clear and frequent positive communications.
What are potential conflicts that might arise among or between team members during this course? How will team members deal with these and other conflicts?
• Conflict arising due to team member unable to fulfill assignment submission obligation : All remaining team members will cover the ground for the indivudual team member with an assumption that individual team member will take more responsibility for the next assignement.