Other serious driving offences
Dangerous driving causing injury or death
Street or drag racing
Driving without a licence
Littering from vehicles
· Driver Knowledge Test, L plate (12 months but valid for 5 years), Driving test, Red P plate (12 months but valid for 18 months), Hazard perception test, Green P plate (24 months but valid for 30 months), Friver qualification test, Full licence. (UNDER 25 YEARS OLD ONLY)
· If you go over speed limit by 30km/h but less than 45km/h you will get a maximum of five demerit points, a large fine and licence suspension for 3 months.
· If you go over speed limit by 45km/h you will get a maximum of six demerit points, a very large fine and licence suspension for at least 6 months.
· Influence of alcohol and drugs
· Refusing to take a breath test
· Driving in a dangerous manner or speed
· Not stopping after hitting a vehicle or person
· You could be imprisoned, face a heavy fine and a period of disqualification if you are involved in a crash due to negligent driving.
· If someone is killed in a crash were you are driving dangerously, you could be imprisoned for up to 10 years.
· If you drive a vehicle to escape police, have alcohol in your system or drive 45 km/h over the...