1. What do effective objectives look like in the classroom?
a. Objectives need to have student centered focus, descriptive wording with active voice
and thinking centered.
2. Why must your choice of objective for the lesson be clear?
a. Teachers will be able to know what the students gain from the activity
3. When using objectives in the classroom teachers need to remember what?
a. Teachers must create/design assessments for each objective being used.
4. How is a teacher able to know if the objective is clear and precise?
a. They will need to ask themselves if as a teacher I can visual the students completing the
5. In what order should you plan your lesson?
a. A teacher should always plan the objectives first then find the eye-catching activities to
go along with the objectives.
6. What conditions does a teacher need to keep in mind to have good learning experiences for the
a. Student's needs, source of information, cost of activity in time and effort
7. How does Bloom’s taxonomy helpful when designing instruction?
a. This framework provides information about thinking and learning that we can apply to
the creation of learning goals.
8. What are objectives?
a. They are learning statements that state what the students will know and be able to do
after the lesson.
9. When writing objectives student-centered what are the do things it stresses?
a. They will be able to do two things one being internal and the other being external.
10. Give an example of an active voice objective.
a. Students will collaborate and describe the results of a math word problem
11. Why do teachers need to “imagine”
a. It is an important skill that allows teachers to be in the student's shoes. We need to be
able to imagine what the students will imagine during the lessons.
12. What are the most appearing verbs in creating lesson objectives?
a. Explain and describe
Top eight Questions with revisions
1. What do effective objective need to have and give an example?
a. An effective objective need to have an active voice, thinking center and student center
driven. An example would be While learning about the local government,...