1. volume-Volume is the measure of the amount of space inside of a solid figure, like a cube, ball, cylinder or pyramid. It's units are always "cubic", that is, the number of little element cubes that fit inside the figure.
2. cylinder-A cylinder is a geometric solid that is very common in everyday life, such as a soup can. If you take it apart you find it has two ends, called bases, that are usually circular. The bases are always congruent and parallel to each other. ... (See Surface area of a cylinder).
3. prism-A solid object with two identical ends and flat sides. The shape of the ends give the prism a name, such as "triangular prism" • The cross section is the same all along its length. • The sides are parallelograms (4-sided shape with opposites sides parallel) • It is also a polyhedron.
4. Rectangular prism-Rectangular Prism. more ... A solid (3-dimensional) object which has six faces that are rectangles. It has the same cross-section along a length, which makes it a prism. It is also a "cuboid".
5. Triangular prism- In geometry, a triangular prism is a three-sided prism; it is a polyhedron made of a triangular base, a translated copy, and 3 faces joining corresponding sides. A right triangular prism has rectangular sides, otherwise it is oblique. ... All cross-sections parallel to the base faces are the same triangle....