SWOT Analysis of T-Share
A S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis is a great tool that guides companies to create and develop a strong business strategy based on several factors. Conducting a SWOT analysis is especially important for new companies to conduct in order to help ensure their introduction into the market is as seamless as possible.
The following SWOT analysis looks at T-Share which is operating in the Technology industry. The analysis shows T-Share's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
· Keeping costs lower than competitors and keeping the cost advantages helps pass on some of the benefits to consumers.
· Cost-effective and competitive pricing alternative for customers compared to buying or renting books that are not used every day
· User friendly application that can be easily accessed on both a mobile device or computers
· Small running costs. There is no need for a large warehouse since everything is software based. Would only need a small location for servers and potentially administrative work.
· T-Share’s potential weak supplier relationships also have an adverse effect on success, as it cuts ability to negotiate.
· Initial investment is relatively high
· T-Share would need to ensure the cost of a book subscription license will profit the company and also be cheaper than an individual rental cost.
· In order for publishers to sell copies. T-Share would need to convince publishers that this would be mutua...