Staffing plan for caf� abroad
Staffing Plan for Caf� Abroad
AMP 430 Human Resources
Friday, January 21, 2011
Staffing Plan for Caf� Abroad
Manager Job Description
Reports To: Vice President January 20, 2011
Position Summary: This position requires the Manager to maintain a smooth, efficient and capable procedure(s) within this company. Direct and coordinate all operations of this business. Conduct all screening, interviewing, hiring of personnel. Handle all administrative services.
Make it possible for the company to be very effective.
Ensure employees perform th ...view middle of the document...
Contributes to the development of new products and best practices. Interacts with customers to help resolve issues that might arise from product or customer service related problems.
1. Directs and coordinates daily activities involving the sale of prepared food and beverages.
2. Implements plans, directs staffing and training to help develop and control sales.
3. Helps direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service.
4. Consults with manager to plan services which will increase customer satisfaction.
5. Performs employee evaluations on all cashiers and servers
7. Is required to have a full understanding of all applicable health and safety regulations.
1. Selling or influencing others - Convinces others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
2. Getting information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
3. Analyzing data or information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
4. Making decisions and solving problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5. Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
6. Communicating with people outside the organization - Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
7. Guiding, directing, and motivating employees - Providing guidance and direction to employees, including setting performance standard and monitoring performance.
8. Critical thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
9. Time management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
10. Judgement and decision making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Education and Experience Requirements:
An associate degree or 2 years of college is preferred.
A minimum of one year of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required.
Cashier/Server Job Description
Reports to: Assistant Manager Date: January 17, 2011
Objective: The Caf� Abroad's sole purpose is to provide quality service. Therefore, the highest priority of each employee is to give top-quality service to our customers and staff whether directly, or through the support of others.
Position Summary: Provide superior customer service to the public by assisting in taking customer orders and checking them out. Responsible for taking orders, checking out customers, maintaining a clean work station, prope...