LibreOffice 3.5.7 Released
What's a conference without a release announcement? The Document Foundation didn't find out today because it announced the release of LibreOffice 3.5.7. 3.5.7 is "the seventh and possibly last version of the free office suite's 3.5 family, which solves additional bugs and regressions, and offers stability improvements over LibreOffice 3.5.6."
Some of the bugs fixed include:
* some smartart drawings weren't being imported
* do not display error dialogs while showing a menu
* fixed missing footnote docx/doc/rtf export
* fix for import group shapes position and size correctly
* avoid fetching same row twice in different queries
* lots of other crashes and import/export bugs
"The Document Foundation suggests all users to upgrade from previous versions to LibreOffice 3.5.7." Extensions can be browsed at the Extension Center and downloads are at www.libreoffice.org. The announcement also reminds users that donations are accepted.