LibreOffice 3.6.6 Arrives with 50 Fixes
The Document Foundation today announced the release of LibreOffice 3.6.6. This version, available for those more conservative users, is said to have arrived with over 50 bug fixes, many of which were backported from LibreOffice 4 and most of which were quite juicy. It's always recommended to upgraded to the latest release.
LibreOffice 3.6.6 ships with fixes for:
* oocalc produces wrong XY-diagrams
* Charts are not visible after save
* FILESAVE as .ppt mis-rotates text
* Linux: Unable to "Save" (or "Save As") New Document on Samba
* Calc sorts columns incorrectly
* paragraph styles line spacing does not stick when also specifying non-zero left and right margins
* Send Document as email fails
* unhelpful dictionary entries...
* Slide show mode inverts outputs
* can't copy text from a read-only document in Calc
* several cool crashes and some import/export things