CHECKING FOR UNDERSTANDING MOD 2 00102-15_PPT3
Instructions: Review the Powerpoint Presentation and answers 25 mixed math questions and submit on the HUB before the end of the class. (Recheck all answers before submitting)
1. Ice cubes freezes at what temperature? 32 degrees
2. A 2-liter bottle of soda equals to what in gallons? 0.52 gallons
3. What unit of measure is ignored?
4. 1-foot equals to what in inches? 12 in
5. 1-meter equals to what in centimeters? 100 cm
6. 0.45-meter equals to what in centimeters? 45 cm
7. 36 feet equals to what in yards? 12 yards
8. 1 metric ton equals to what in kilogram? 1000 kg
9. 50 pounds equals to what in kilograms? 22.67 kg
10. Define the term Volume? the amount of space that a substance or object occupies, or that is enclosed within a container, especially when great.
11. On the Kelvin scale, what is the freezing point of water? The freezing point or melting point of water is the temperature at which water changes phase from a liquid to a solid or vice versa.
12. Define the term Angle? the space between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.
13. Define the term Circumference? the enclosing boundary of a curved geometric figure, especially a circle.
14. Define the...