Qualification: Level 4 IQA – Unit A
Signatories: Student, Assessor, IQA*
Unit Submission Cover Sheet
This form must be completed for each final unit submission
Qualification / Unit:1
Final Submission Date:
‘I confirm that the work/evidence presented for assessment is my own unaided work.’
I have read ELN’s Terms and Conditions and understand that if I am found to have ‘copied’ from published work without acknowledgement, or from other candidate’s work, this may be regarded as plagiarism which could lead to failure in the relevant unit.
I agree to this work being subjected to scrutiny by textual analysis software if required.
I understand that my work may be used for future academic/quality assurance purposes in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679’
‘I confirm that all work was conducted under conditions designed to assure the authenticity of the candidate’s work, and am satisfied that, to the best of my knowledge, the work produced is solely that of the candidate.
I have judged the submission against the assessment and grading criteria for this task and award the candidate the grade:
· It will be acceptable for some of your information to be summarised in tables, charts, diagrams or any form of evidence from your workplace practice.
· Your answer must include clear explanations and address all of the assessment criteria for this unit (see bullet points above each question).
· Questions may be completed in any order and marked formatively throughout the programme.
· No word count is provided however, careful planning is recommended as a basis for concise evidence. The level of detail required for this unit can be judged by using the following marking criteria:
1. Be able to outline/define each concept/theory/topic.
2. Be able to explain in your own words, avoiding plagiarism.
3. Be able to apply it to your own practice i.e. using examples, evidence, case studies etc.
4. Show evidence of further research (See Harvard referencing guide attached on Smartsheet)
Unit 1 – Understanding the Principles and Practices of internally assuring the Quality of Assessment
Level 4 Credits 6 GLH 45
This assignment addresses assessment criteria 1.1, 1.2, 1.3...